Virtual Keyboard – program to create small texts using alphabets of 33 languages. It’s small, and does not require any configuration of a computer or operating system. The idea emerged during the creation of small compilation of texts in French.
Version: 1.19.03.11 (2019-03-11)
Download the program
Key features and specifications:
- ability to choose 7 favorite layouts from 39 available;
- ability to choose the most convenient window size;
- autosave on-demand feature (it turns on in the menu, autosave period is 1 minute);
- ability to resize text using the CTRL key and mouse wheel (feature of the RichTextBox component);
- languages of interface: Russian, French, English and Ukrainian;
- input languages: bg (2), by, cz, da, de, ee, en_uk, en_us, el (2), es, fi (2), fr (2), hr, hu , ir, ic, it, ka, kz, lt, lu, lv, nl, no, pl, pt, ro, ru, se, sk, sl, sq, tr (2), tr, ua;
- dependencies: .NetFramework 4.0 (only for Windows XP, Windows 7);
- Freeware, portable.
Feedback is important to us. Therefore, please indicate your opinion, as well as constructive criticism in the comments or on the pages of our site on social networks 🙂