We decided to recall the projects we took part in on the topic of translations.
- Web diary of Alexandre Devilliers. 2010-2018. The site has not been updated for a long time, but still. It reflects Alexander’s long-standing idea to make a site in several languages (in 2011 there were 4 languages).
- Language pack for Dragon Unpacker (2011-2018).
- Russian version of the website, documentation and Russian locale of the Reogrid project.
- Translation of website fragments and programming lessons for Raspberry PI Fondation (2018). The work on the project had to be stopped due to a very ill-conceived system for updating translations in this organization: at the slightest change in the text in the English version, all translations are destroyed and you have to start over. The translated phrases are saved in the knowledge base, but still.
- Russian version of the interface and user manual for the simulator of electrical and electronic circuits ElectricVLab. Available in the Steam store, on the site the author limited himself to the English version.
- Correction of the Russian locale of the MicroJob project. True, due to the peculiarities of the development of the project, Russian and other locales still look strange. And the project itself seems to be abandoned.
- orrection of the Russian locale of the RoboLingo project.
- Help with Russian and Ukrainian locales for the FSG Map project for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- Help with the Ukrainian locale for the Promods project for Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator.